We Service All Brands
Bakersfield Refrigerator Repair
Trust Your Refrigerator to Our Experienced Technician
One of the most important appliances of any household is the refrigerator and freezer unit. In this modern age, it is practically impossible to survive without it, and if there is any complication with the cooling system, any food stored inside can spoil tremendously quickly causing odors that are hard to get rid of and wasted money. Contact Quality Appliance Repair Services of Bakersfield, CA to prevent this from happening by checking your appliance’s functionality as well as offering you prompt service to repair your refrigerator or freezer before your food perishes.
Common Refrigerator Problems
- Your refrigerator is warm.
- The freezer is not cold enough.
- There is excessive sweating in the fresh food compartment.
- There is excessive frosting in the freezer.
- The refrigerator is leaking water internally or externally.
- The refrigerator water dispenser is not working.
Refrigerator Maintenance Tips
- Clean your condenser at least once a year; not only will this save you money in the long run, but you will prolong your compressor’s life as well.
- Check your water line (water hose) for any cracks, kinks or budging. This should be replaced before causing serious damage to the whole unit